Working with Meetings in Outlook 2013
Personnel at all levels of the enterprise; end-users seeking to attain competency in Microsoft Outlook 2013; end-users seeking to obtain Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification at Core level in the use of Microsoft Outlook 2013; end-users seeking a basic IT certification.
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
The Outlook 2013 Calendar allows you to schedule meetings in addition to creating appointments and events. This course shows how to schedule meetings with other Outlook users. It also demonstrates the available options when replying to meeting requests and managing meeting requests in Outlook 2013.
This course will help prepare learners for the Microsoft Certification Exam 77-423: Outlook 2013 which certifies individuals as Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS): Outlook 2013.
Creating Meeting Requests in Outlook 2013
- create a meeting request in Outlook 2013
- edit or cancel a meeting in Outlook 2013
- create, edit, and cancel a meeting request in Outlook 2013
Responding to Meeting Requests in Outlook 2013
- use the available response options for a meeting request in Outlook 2013
- respond to meeting requests in Outlook 2013
Managing Meetings in Outlook 2013
- manage meetings in Outlook 2013
- manage meeting responses and attendees in Outlook 2013