XML Transformation Using XSLT and XSL-FO
Please contact us for information about prerequisites.
XSLT and XSL-FO provide a way to transform XML data into a variety of formats. They each have an important role to play since data often needs to be formatted for presentation to the end user. This course will examine how each is used to format and transform XML for user consumption, as well how to use both client-side and server-side methods to perform XSLT transformations.
Using XSLT to Transform XML Documents
- recognize how to write an XML-stylesheet processing instruction
- describe the XSLT data model
- describe the main output formats of the XDM
- recognize how to create an XSLT document
- create an XSLT document
Advanced Uses of XSLT
- recognize how to use advanced XSLT
- recognize how to perform a client-side XSLT transformation
- recognize how to perform a server-side XSLT transformation
- recognize how to use basic XSL-FO
- transform and format XML with XSLT and XSL-FO