Implementing Cisco Threat Control Solutions (SITCS)
This course is part of the curriculum path leading to the Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security) certification. Additionally, it is designed to prepare security engineers with the knowledge and hands-on experience so that they can deploy Cisco’s Next Generation Firewall (NGFW) as well as web security, email security and cloud web security.
You will acquire the foundational knowledge and capabilities to implement and manage security on Cisco ASA firewalls utilizing Cisco Next Generation product solution, which integrates Cisco Prime Security Manager for managing identity policies. You will gain hands-on experience with configuring various advance Cisco security solutions for mitigating outside threats and securing traffic traversing the firewall.
At the end of the course, you will be able to reduce the risk to your IT infrastructures and applications using Cisco’s Next Generation Firewall security appliance feature and provide operational support for intrusion prevention systems, email security, and web-based security appliances.
- Length: 5 day
- Format: n/a
- Delivery Method: Virtual / Onsite
- Max. Capacity: 16
Who Should Attend:
- Network security engineers
- Cisco ASA Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW)
- Deploy Cisco Web Security appliance to mitigate malware
- Configure Web Security appliance for acceptable use controls
- Configure Cisco Cloud Web Security Connectors
- Cisco Email Security Solution
- Configure Cisco Email Appliance Incoming and Outgoing Policies
- IPS Threat Controls
- Configure and Implement Cisco IPS Sensor into a Network
- Lab 1 Exploring Cisco ASA (CX) NGFW and PRSM
- Lab 2 Configuring Cisco ASA (CX) NGFW Access Policy
- Lab 3 Configuring Cisco ASA (CX) NGFW Identity Policy
- Lab 4 Configuring Cisco ASA (CX) NGFW Decryption Policy
- Lab 5: Configuring Cisco WSA Explicit Proxy and User Authentication
- Lab 6: Configure Cisco WSA Acceptable Use Controls
- Lab 7: Configuring Cisco Cloud Web Security Connector on ISR G2 and AnyConnect
- Lab 8: Configure Email Security Appliance Basic Policies
- Lab 9: Configure Email Security Appliance Advanced Policies
- Lab 10: Configure Cisco ASA IPS Software Module
Test Drive A Passport Course
Discover for yourself, our technical training is world class. See how our instructors engage students and disseminate our course curriculum in a fun, informative way.
EXPERIENCE A NEW WAY TO TRAIN
Passport is personally tailored training. It’s the only vendor accredited solution with the role-specific training required to operate Security platforms, delivered by a Cisco Global Learning Partner of the year. Live courses are guaranteed to run and taught by world-class Firefly instructors who blend formal learning and real-world business scenarios to ensure you hit the ground running.
Our 1st Class courses are all vendor accredited and support only the best attributes of each field of work.
Virtual application of core concepts ensures staff feels confident implementing what they learn.
Plan your training around the deployment of your technology or corporate events and project plans.
As a Cisco Learning partner our training is authorized to accept Cisco Learning credits.
1st Class Instructors
Firefly instructors bring expertise in the technologies they teach and real-world business scenarios.
Degreed Learning Platform
Collaborate or interact with instructors and other like-minded professionals and access the library of expert articles and videos.
Job Role Content & Events
Training designed to accelerate the adoption of technology by technical communities, globally and in over 16 local languages.
Test Drive Options
Drop into one of our many running courses. Check out how it works and the value we provide.
Personal Success Advisors
Our Success Advisors help you maximize the investment you make in Passport; keeping you, your staff and goals on track.
Firefly has integrated a comprehensive portfolio of Live Security training and self-paced classes that cove such technologies as next-generation firewalls, intrusion prevention systems (IPS), secure access systems, security analytics, and malware defense, web and email security, network security, and cloud security. With these subjects and more being added, your Security Passport is the best and only fully comprehensive training option. Get yours today!
- Vendor Accredited
- Live / On-Demand
- Use your CLCs
- Guaranteed to run
Learn About our Elite Instructors
Firefly’s elite instructors are amazing teachers with a passion to share their expertise with the world. They use enthusiasm, and expertise to communicate concepts and their educational abilities for their specific topic, makes them amongst the best in the industry. Get to know the elite tech and creative pros that instruct Passport courses.