LEARN THE FUNDAMENTALS OF CODING
New fundamentals courses start soon! Sign up now to get started.
Want to enhance communication with your dev team? Speak their language by learning coding basics.
Business professionals are frequently confused by coding speak. Terms like SDK, API, Django and Java are discussed in meetings creating confusion with non-developers if you don’t understand coding basics.
The problem with this is that as you struggle to communicate with your dev team, projects get delayed, or worse, never see the light of day. Budgets are burned and you’re left wondering where it all went south.Currently, 37 percent of developers cite poor team or organization management as the reason why software projects fail.
Our Diploma in Tech Fundamentals is a 30-hour online course of video content that will help you better communicate with coders to bring your ideas to life and your career to great success by learning coding basics. We’ve packed the course with digestible content and useful information. You’ll take away an excellent understanding of effective communication, cross-team collaboration, and the language of code.
Why Code Institute?
- Financing Available
- How to brief coders into a project in a language you’ll both understand
- How to build and empower great coding teams
- The key concepts and opportunities of software development
- Tried and tested programming languages including Java, HTML, CSS, Python, C++ and more
- UI and UX focused design
- Core competencies: Front & Back End, frameworks, software development, Cloud Computing, Data Management and APIs
LEARN TO SPEAK CODE
Turn code talk into a conversation when interfacing with developers.