Project Processes and Guidelines
In order to obtain maximum efficiency for project requests, marketing asks that you review the following information before the project request is submitted. Our department adheres to this process as a project workflow guideline for all departments and divisions.
- All projects submissions must be made 14 days prior to requested due date. Please include all lists, details, pricing and information in the form below to ensure accuracy.
- A project brief will be written by the Marketing department for projects that have multiple components and also require multiple team members or departments to produce.
- The Marketing Department will determine if a project requires a brief.
- The KnowledgeNet Brand Guide and 10 Step Project Process will be used as the guideline for all projects.
- Marketing is the final approval for all content.
- Projects submitted inside 14 days are not guaranteed to be completed on the specified due date.
10 Step Project Process
Step 1: Submit Project Request Form
Step 2: Upon receipt of project request, Marketing will:
- Communicate within 3 business days with project contact person to schedule a time to discuss the project.
- Create a project brief, deliverables list, and a timeline within 7 business days based on the complexity of the project.
- Email project brief, deliverables list and timeline documents to project contact person for review.
Editorial and Creative Production Begins
Step 3: Obtain all content from project contact person.
Step 4: Begin production and creation of content.
Step 5: Design/Creation – 1st Draft.
Step 6: Department Review of 1st Draft – (3 business day review period, late reviews will push back project the due date).
Step 7: Design/Creation – 2nd Draft (if needed).
Step 8: Final Department Review of 2nd draft – (3 business day review period, late reviews will push back project the due date). Only errors will be fixed.
Final Delivery and Quality Control
Step 9: Project is created and completed based on Stage 8 review.
Step 10: A final review for quality control may be used in order to ensure
accuracy and brand compliance.